Monday 22 March 2010

Disappointing night

Despite temperatures in the garden staying at five degrees very few moths were caught. Three Common Quakers, four Clouded Drabs and five Hebrew Characters. There were also three titchy micros that will be visiting Dr Moff for identification later this evening.

Update on titchy moths, one Caloptillia Stigmatella and two Agonopterix Heraclianas. I am investing in a macro lens for my Nikon so will hopefully be able to post some moff piccies by the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Volcano in Iceland, I have just learnt from reliable sources that a volcano has blown on Iceland. Thought you might be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy about the news of the Chinese meal on Friday Saturdays a good day for me as well but I will tell you about that on Friday.

    My dad just sent you that message above but he for got to mention about the Curlews are back in town. I'll may be see them on my morning walks with Dad and my dog. Any way he is felling fit and well today and summers coming up so he is feeling good hows your little fluffy friend getting on at the mo.I'd love to know.

    Your Blog looks brill,with spotty madness you have good eye when it comes to this which needs alot of skill to do.

    Any way can't to see you on Friday!
    Good night have to go to bed now. BYE!:-D

    ReplyDelete